ISCAT Boarding, just meters away from the school’s main building in La Garriga, is situated on the picturesque and famous Passeig de la Garriga, a very quiet, tree-lined avenue. The spa town of La Garriga is green, beautiful and safe with all main shops, restaurants, sport clubs, cinema, music school, swimming pool and train station to go into Barcelona centre, within short walking distance of the school and boarding facility. La Garriga also boasts its own golf course, riding school, skater park and swimming pool/sports complex, and the school is fortunate to be flanked by three excellent music schools, all of which have membership arrangements with ISCAT.
The ISCAT Boarding facility comprises:
- a large common area (approximately 100m2) with media room, study room a ‘chill out’ zone in which to relax and socialize
- a large dining area (approximately 100m2) with built-in kitchen where boarders not only eat formal meals but can prepare food themselves, eat, and be with friends
- a large terrace/open area where boarders can choose to do their homework, play, read or relax in a peaceful, garden environment.
- 10 elegant and modern twin rooms in the first year – with plans for additional rooms to be added in the coming years
- private sports club 500m from boarding house, which includes swimming pool, tennis, basketball. We also offer golf and horse-riding memberships and a skate park in La Garriga
- fitness area, including treadmill, pool table, fitness bikes, weights, table tennis
We offer twin bedrooms, which may also be for individual use when available* (please contact administration for options) All rooms have en-suite bathroom/shower, a desk, wardrobe and a safe.